Check these out. Doesn’t this sound like Paul Ryan and Wall Street’s favorite sayings? Couldn’t you see a Tea Party conservative adopting these as their creed to condemn the parasites?
- Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the earth. Cursed are the weak, for they shall inherit the yoke!
- Blessed are the powerful, for they shall be reverenced among men. Cursed are the feeble, for they shall be blotted out!
- Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the world. Cursed are the righteously humble, for they shall be trodden under cloven hoofs!
- Blessed are the victorious, for victory is the basis of right. Cursed are the vanquished, for they shall be vassals forever!
- Blessed are the iron-handed, for the unfit shall flee before them. Cursed are the poor in spirit, for they shall be spat upon!
These “beatitudes” are from…
wait for it
you’re going to love this…
Whoo Hoo! Satan worshipping conservatives! You gotta love it. That last beatitude must have been intended for the authoritarian types who can’t wait to beat the shit out of the Occupy movement for making noise and causing a disturbance.
Ok, the truth is that the LeVeyian’s don’t really worship a being called Satan (or so they say). But they do live by those beatitudes.
It makes you wonder how many Satanists are lurking in political party leadership, doesn’t it?