Get out your RemembertheMilk accounts, your Blackberry calendars, your Covey planners. Take this down as your to do list today:
- Strip Donna Brazile of her Superdelegate status. After all, she told us she would leave the party if Superdelegates decided the primary result and, by golly, I intend to hold her to her word. Her behavior this season has been one enormous conflict of interest on TV and as a member of the Rules and Bylaws committee. Who among us will ever forget how we, the so-called “Old Coalition” were written off for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models with PhDs in Architecture? Do you remember how she used her mama’s words to scold Hillary’s campaign and accuse them of cheating? How many of us remember how she predicted race riots if African-Americans didn’t get their way, reducing a segment of our population to domestic terrorsists and regressing 50 years of the civil rights movement? Who has time for riots these days? Anyway, Donna’s got to go. I can’t think of anyone who has done more to destroy the Democratic party this year than Donna. We owe it to loyal Democrats everywhere to make sure she gets her place in the history of infamy but safely away from levers of power. Here’s how you do it (copied shamelessly from GeekLove):
- The steps outlined in the video to pressure Donna Brazile to keep her promise are:
1) Write a certified & return receipt requested letter to the DNC demanding a meeting of the Rules and
Bylaws Committee (RBC) to strip Donna Brazile of her superdelegate status.
2) Have the letter notarized.
3) Mail to this address:
Democratic Nat’l Committee
Attn: Alexis Herman
430 S. Capitol St. SE
Washington, DC 20003
- Don’t miss Hillary Clinton’s webchat. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend because I will be at work but the rest of you take notes.
- Check out Victor David Hansen’s piece at RealClearPolitics. He harshes the DNC’s mellow by painting a big picture of Obama the Presumptuous Nominee. The Dauphin of Democracy should be way ahead of “white haired old dude” at this point in time. Can we have Hillary back now??